Teamwork Servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamwork Servers.

Are there any good RANKED Teamwork servers out there? It's really annoying when you are on a server, and no one joins squads. Many times, there is just one guy alive, no bases to spawn on. Yet, he doesn't create a squad for people to join, and your team loses the round.

Re: Teamwork Servers.

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
    Are there any good RANKED Teamwork servers out there? It's really annoying when you are on a server, and no one joins squads. Many times, there is just one guy alive, no bases to spawn on. Yet, he doesn't create a squad for people to join, and your team loses the round.
    if ur team has no flags you cannot spawn on any squad leader until your team has captured a flag

Comment

Tactical Gamer servers seem to be really good for teamwork-based gameplay. They have a few different BF2 servers:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/?page=serverlist

Their 64 player UNRANKED server is located at: 70.86.19.218:16567

Comment

Yeah...we are BIG on teamplay over at Incognito Gaming. This RANKED server is where many clans meet to battle...but newcomers are welcome too. NO SMACKTARDS PLEASE.

Check em out at 64.34.240.91

Comment

The TG servers have been empty, for the last 2 days (afaik).
          Bighaze, I will check out your server. Where is it located?
          Thanks, for the help so far.
          Our primary server, Server 1, is usually populated during eastern time prime time. Other other public server is now being used for testing an internal mod most nights but runs Special Forces on Wednesdays.

You haven't filled out your profile so I don't know where you are, but if you play during European primetime you should check us out on Thursdays. Our Euro friends have been making an effort to get the server populated and have been doing a pretty good job of it.

But we don't meet your requirement of being ranked.. We run custom scripts and such on our servers that EA doesn't like Which is ok, we still have fun

Comment

Originally posted by perry
            Our primary server, Server 1, is usually populated during eastern time prime time. Other other public server is now being used for testing an internal mod most nights but runs Special Forces on Wednesdays.

You haven't filled out your profile so I don't know where you are, but if you play during European primetime you should check us out on Thursdays. Our Euro friends have been making an effort to get the server populated and have been doing a pretty good job of it.

But we don't meet your requirement of being ranked.. We run custom scripts and such on our servers that EA doesn't like Which is ok, we still have fun
            I live in the US (East Coast). I don't care about ranked servers anymore. I just got the DOA-12 (PKM, the Spec-ops unlock, and G3). That's all I needed. If it's a good teamwork based server neam me, i'm in.

Comment

Ah, we don't have global unlocks enabled on our server either. See, there's a lot of people, like me, that have 0 ranking points on our accounts (|TG|perry is what I use if you wanna check ) so it wouldn't be fair to us "loyal" players if people that played on other servers got to use unlocks. At least you'd be on a level playing field with everyone.

Last night, our main server was testing our internal mod so you may not have been able to get on (there's info on our forums if you are interested). Tonight a bunch of us will be playing on our private server but there should still be a good amount of people on the main server. Keep checking in and I'm sure I'll catch us

Comment

Ah, we don't have global unlocks enabled on our server either. See, there's a lot of people, like me, that have 0 ranking points on our accounts (|TG|perry is what I use if you wanna check ) so it wouldn't be fair to us "loyal" players if people that played on other servers got to use unlocks. At least you'd be on a level playing field with everyone.

Last night, our main server was testing our internal mod so you may not have been able to get on (there's info on our forums if you are interested). Tonight a bunch of us will be playing on our private server but there should still be a good amount of people on the main server. Keep checking in and I'm sure I'll catch us
                That's cool. I love the AK-101 and the M-16. They are totally awesome weapons. I have actually been able to kill PKM guys with the Ak-101, without losing any health.

Can you give me the I.P?

Thanks

Comment

70.86.19.218 is the main server. It'll be running vanilla, stock, normal BF2 tonight. Please do check out forums before hopping on though.. we have some rules that make us a little different than most other servers

Comment

70.86.19.218 is the main server. It'll be running vanilla, stock, normal BF2 tonight. Please do check out forums before hopping on though.. we have some rules that make us a little different than most other servers
                    Ah f***! You are the TG guys. Your servers are THE best! I must've been high or something, the last couple of minutes.

Comment

Your servers are THE best!
                      Then why are you lookin for other servers??

Comment

I have found the Incognito server to be quite fun and folks actually make squads there. Thumbs up.

Comment

werewolfversion2 (and anyone else interested in team play) come visit the VSF Gamers server. It typically gets seeded by about 6 pm Eastern and plays into the wee hours of the morning. The server info is below. More info can be found on the web site at:

Comment

you can always look out for me... my second name is teamwork!

Comment

Krackhouse.net runs these two servers:
                              69.28.221.210 - 24/7 Wake - Krackhouse
                              69.28.221.211 - 24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse

We have a solid group that plays on these servers, and teamwork is especially out of hand on Groundpounders. Groundpounders is also a "Get Paid to Play BF2" enabled server, meaning you gain chances to rack up prizes for playing on a server thats awesome anyways.

See ya there!

Comment

Working...
                              X