Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shockpaddles post 1.12

guys,

has anyone else noticed something very strange with the shock-paddles after 1.21??? i havnt played medic in a while but they seem so strange now - MOST of the time i will revive someone and then try to revive someone else and they just do not work!
    even when i have not just revived someone they seem pretty damn useless!...

it seems to me that they have recharged normally, and i get in the correct postion to revive press the button, they then do their thing - but i am not actually reviving the dead person!

It's like "click-zap!" Nothing. "Click-zap!" Nothing. WTF???
    they are ruining the game with all these stupid changes - dunno why they just cant fix the bugs and leave everything else.
    Why the fcuk do they keep adjusting the shockpaddles - maybe cos of statpadders - but why should these statpadders ruin the game for us??

anyone else experiencing similiar things?

Re: shockpaddles post 1.12

The shock paddles wasnt broken. But EA decided to fix them, which of course, broke them.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
      The shock paddles wasnt broken. But EA decided to fix them, which of course, broke them.
      yehi know! exactly! they're so dumb!

Comment

Yeah...you spend so much time trying to revive your guys that you die too! It's so aggravating. Best solution is to switch to a weapon and switch back. This will instantly kick off the recharge so you're not standing there like an idiot. I feel your pain.

Comment

Working...
        X