Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the Stupidest Thing you've been kicked/banned for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Stupidest Thing you've been kicked/banned for?

I had been playing in a server a lot recently. I go to join like I always do. I see two enemies so I use the F2000 GL and take them both out in the one shot. The next thing I new I was kicked and Banned from the server. I have no clue what thats all about. I am a very honest player and never cause problems. That was pretty weak IMO.

Re: Whats the most Stupidest Thing youv'e been kicked/banned for?

Hows about killing the admin? Apparently its a sin to kill an admin.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
      Hows about killing the admin? Apparently its a sin to kill an admin.
      I am an Admin with BF2RS and I have no problem in getting owned...it happens. IF things like that happen, you should go to the BF2 Ranked Server forums and place a dispute in the abusive admin section.

Comment

I got kicked for bombing the aircraft carrier in Wake Island 2007 on a Raging Rebels server. They seriously suck.

Comment

For what you did on private server, that was kinda normal kick

Last time i played on EA server, i was the last guy on my team and flying a jet. out of ammo, supply... and all flags were gone. My team tried to kick me and the 2nd try.. i was kicked:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by bloodbrood
            I got kicked for bombing the aircraft carrier in Wake Island 2007 on a Raging Rebels server. They seriously suck.
            They may of had the rule of not allowing people to bomb the uncappables.

Comment

my rules of engagement are simple:
              no cheating
              no TK on purpose(unless some1 started first)
              no stealing my team's vehicles while repairing
              never tell some1 to get off "my" vehicle

Answer= public server. EAs are good.

for the rest, i don't care. i just frag and was fragged all night long.

Comment

Being kicked for 'excessive teamkilling' while not having fired a single shot yet or anything else that could have caused anyone's 'death' for that matter.

Comment

winning and kicking butt....shooting down an admins chopper, saying a**hole to a teammate that flashbanged me on purpose and then was kicked for breaking a language rule that was not displayed anywhere on the server, not on the loading or in game (you had to go to the clans website for a list of rules...which also the website address was not listed, smart huh)....and...the rest of the kicks were from....too high of ping or something stupid like that.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                    winning and kicking butt....shooting down an admins chopper, saying a**hole to a teammate that flashbanged me on purpose and then was kicked for breaking a language rule that was not displayed anywhere on the server, not on the loading or in game (you had to go to the clans website for a list of rules...which also the website address was not listed, smart huh)....and...the rest of the kicks were from....too high of ping or something stupid like that.
                    Sometimes there are certain regulation built in the server...like high ping, language. As for the TK kick without killing...Ive seen that used as a generic message. Same thing has happend to me before...I just joined a server and I was kicked almost immediatly with the same message.

Comment

The stupidest thing I've been banned for was my own stupidity.

Infact, that's the only ban I've gotten.

What happened was I was trying to hook up with a buddy to play a few rounds and just had problem after problem. Finally we end up in the same server, on the same team, in the same squad... and the friggen VOIP turned out to be misconfigured on the server.

I did a rant in the squad chat that contained enough four letter words to bypass the laungage warnings and earn me an insta-ban.

Oops.

Comment

I went onto this server and was doing really well, map changed, i thought , if i just go and put another load of washing in and take out my already washed items then the map will be loaded.

I got kicked for being idle, (I wasnt idle i was doing my washing)

Make spawn in times longer so i can at least get my woman chores done. hehe:evil:

Comment

Dumbest thing i have been kicked for i was playing on a server that auto switches at the begining of the round i switched back to my previous team, it said kicking Juzzo for team switching at the begining of the round that to me is the dumbest by far.

Comment

I'd have to say an apology was the stupidest reason I was kicked.

The commander killed me with an arty strike and apologized, I said "No worries, s@#t happens" and got kicked, lol.

Comment

I can't believe all you guys get kicked and banned so often. I stick to reputable servers and try not to do anything stupid and I've only been kicked once for a high ping. That was because someone else decided to go online and DL something.

Comment

Working...
                              X