1.21 update problem BLACKSCREEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.21 update problem BLACKSCREEN

ok heres my comp specs, n this is y i find it unsual and frustrating for me to have problems

windows x p sp1
    amd athlon 64 4000+
    evga geforce 7800 GT
    2 gigs of corsair XMS professional memory
    oo n even a 74 gig raptor

I install bf2 and i can load it and everything is fine, but he problem occurs when i install the update. For every single attempt i try to load the game a black screen loads n crashes n im back to windows. Ok before u guys tell me to reinstall, reformat, download sum dll, update all my drivers for mobo, video card. I've done it all and in fact I reformated 5 times, got 3 dif video card drivers, redownloaded the update 3 times and am really @#$%ing ****ed. I gone through all the forums i could google and the problems ppl have are similar but are mostly outdated gpu's. CAN SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IM BOUT TO GO INSANE. I get a insanely suped up comp buy bf2 n this is wat i get a BLACK SCREEN!!! I thank everybody that attempts to help me out ahead of time

Re: 1.21 update problem BLACKSCREEN

ok i guess i'll be the first to try to help you....I had a couple days ago about the installer. Everytime I click the file installer it just crashes and then BOOM back to desktop. All I did was try to download the patch file from different servers then the install went through and now i can play...hopefully it works for u. If not just PM me and i'll send you the patch file that I have.

Comment

Re: 1.21 update problem BLACKSCREEN

I dled the patch file completely but the awkward thing is when i uninstall bf and reinstall or reformat n try the 1.21 update it again the update didnt even load up properly. So i reformated AGAIN and went to the site and dled it another time and the update would run properly again, but then i would still go blackscreen and crash. ahhhhhhhhh:cry:

Comment

Working...
      X