stop talking\whining about stat padders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop talking\whining about stat padders

Way too many people are posting about stat padders and base campers. There is a proper place to report stat padders, and unless there is only one place to spawn on a map then counterattack that camping noob... it is not impossible to spawn at the nearest location not being raped then walk over to the camped base... and you will feel alot better when you c4\bazooka that apc n00b

Re: stop talking\whining about stat padders

lol it is a never ending process. i had a post bout the people that whined about the patches and people replied telling me to quit whining bout the whining and so i guess ill tell u the same thing. why make a post about whining about the whining of stat padders.

Comment

Originally posted by JDSENT
      Way too many people are posting about stat padders and base campers. There is a proper place to report stat padders, and unless there is only one place to spawn on a map then counterattack that camping noob... it is not impossible to spawn at the nearest location not being raped then walk over to the camped base... and you will feel alot better when you c4\bazooka that apc n00b
      Thank you. I agree 100% with your stance on the issue..

Comment

Almost as many people who complain about the complainers...

And those that complain about the complaining of complainers....

You get the idea

Comment

agreed, nice

Comment

Originally posted by guidon666
            Almost as many people who complain about the complainers...

And those that complain about the complaining of complainers....

You get the idea
            And people that complain about the complainers that are complaining about the comblaining noobs about camping. :P
            jks.
            but really.. whingers are frekeing noobs and should get over it.
            Camping is a legimate strategy. It just ****es off nerds.

Comment

I dont see why any one cares that people are stat padding it is only agame and it has no real effect on your gameplay I know in some cases it will effect game play like the kill/revive thing people do but 95%of time it does not effect anything except ranking

Comment

I agree with your post except the use of noob...when people stop using the "noob" word?

Comment

Originally posted by grena
                  I agree with your post except the use of noob...when people stop using the "noob" word?
                  It's just a useful term.
                  And complaining about the complainers is not spamming, it is telling them to take their troubles elsewhere because we dont want it.

Comment

remember - theres a difference between newb and noob

we were all newbs once - and sometimes we still do noobish things. I shot a teamate in the face once because i was bored and he was a medic. Luckily he didn't die.

Comment

Working...
                    X