Recommend UK Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend UK Servers

I'm looking for a lag free, teamplaying clan server in the UK. I would be greatfull if someone could post some IPs along with the clans site adress. Thanks alot.

Re: Recommend UK Servers

Our clan The 58th Marine Corp has a 64 player ranked server hosted in the UK.

IP: 85.236.101.39:16567

The only server rules are no team killing for vehicles and only allowed in non-cap bases to demo assets. We've usually an admin on trying to enforce this for everybody's gaming enjoyment

There's usually a few different clans with squads on which makes for some nice tactical games & most people are up for some squad work.

Hope to see you there

Comment

Our clan - 85.236.101.66:1676
      website - http://www.tcs-nw.net/tbs/index.php

Comment

I haven't got any IP addresses to give you but the EA Official UK servers are good. Lag free and well maintained.

Comment

uk-coalition.co.uk

We have both bf2 and SF servers running.

Rules of servers are simple.

1. Watch your language. 1st time you use bad language you get a warning. Keep it up and you get booted.

2. NO team killing for heli's tanks etc.. This will get you booted.

3. No commanders to fight. You either command or fight. If your a commander you hide away and keep yourself alive and command the squads.

Simple rules make for a good game and you will find many friendly people willing to play a good team work game.

Usually you will find many uk-c members online in squads working together so come join us and have a good game

Comment

You should check out my clan server - ZiiP - 85.236.101.37 16967.
            It's a 52 player server running 64 player maps and there is usually at least 1-2 admins playing, and almost always a ZiiP member who can contact an admin.

Comment

=50K=

85.236.101.109:16567 - Multiplay.co.uk - 50klicks.com (standard map rotation)

85.236.101.109:16667 - Multiplay.co.uk - 50klicks.com 24/7 City Maps (duh)

193.60.3.105:16567 - 50klicks unranked (Runs vanilla Bf2 unranked as well as PRMM and other mods on occasion, check site for info)

Head to the site to read server rules! :-)

Comment

Clan [=RS=] : 85.236.101.43:16567
                I'd never even thought about joining a clan until I came across this server. We have a great laugh with a well admined server, we ALWAYS team up and talk over ventrilo. Come and make up your own mind mate. Even if you only come to the server on occasion, you will be welcomed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X