Will there ever be new maps for SF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there ever be new maps for SF?

I'm wondering why there are so many maps for BF2 and so less for SF? Are there coming any new maps? Can we build them ourselfs? Why, when, ... how DICE???

Re: Will there ever be new maps for SF?

I think I read somewhere that EA/Dice does not have the resources now to commit to any more SF progress. I am a SF fan and only play it for now but I am sure that I will eventually get tired of it. Maybe they could switch some maps around easy enough. Let's say give vanilla Iron Gator and SF takes Shaarqi or something like that.
    Oh ya, welcome to the forums. Even though I am a pretty much a newb myself.
    Late

Comment

No, EA/Dice is only using resources for Euro Force and any other boosters that are coming out.

Comment

Unless the maps were similar to Ghost or Warlod it would be a waste of time

Comment

Why are they not making a mapeditor, so we can make them ourselfs?

Comment

I think new SF maps would be cool and pretty sweet to see in the future. But, there is Euro Force, Vanill and SF, so new maps for SF arent too important because they already have a bunch. It would be nice but not too important.

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa
              Why are they not making a mapeditor, so we can make them ourselfs?
              We can, theres the mod editor that contains a map editor. Theo only problem they cant be ranked. Theres many maps out there, one of the best is operation Black Hawk down.

Comment

i know huh when are they ever going to make new maps for SF. True so many for BF2 but so little for SF. WHY

Comment

SF died a long time ago. I spent $50 NZ on it. I gotta say, this abortive attitude EA has really makes me doubt their customer satisfaction values.

Comment

maybe they will make boosters after AF for SF with more infantry as EF and AF are focusing on vehicles maybe they will make 2 infantry boosters wether its fo SF or just normal BF2

Comment

Working...
                    X