Lol @ BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol @ BF2

this is what a real game is like http://www.redorchestragame.com/down...ta_preview.wmv

Re: Lol @ BF2

it looks pretty good

though personally i cringe at the thought of playing another WW2 fps....just me though

Comment

Originally posted by warfryx
      it looks pretty good

though personally i cringe at the thought of playing another WW2 fps....just me though
      Red Orchestra is more of a simulator than "another WW2 fps".

It's not user friendly at all. Nor' is the learning curve in any form or fashion reasonable. It's strict, you have to work as a team or you will not get "ANYTHING" accomplished.

Also. If you cannot stand the thought of a WW2 war game. Maybe give "Insurgency Mod" a spin whenever it drops? It's basically modern day Red Orchestra from what I can gather thus far.

{WP}Paas

Comment

k thanks...i wasnt familiar with the game at all so i assumed it was just another FPS lol ..my bad

and ty i will check out Insurgency Mod

Comment

Woot!

Another WW2 FPS that I won't be buying!

Sorry Paas. I read what ya said, but no... I just don't want to play another WWII game. I was never a big fan to begin with, but after this enless stream of Metos, I'm abolutely sick of the thought. Blech.

Sorry, no, you don't get my money based on mod potential either. If I'm gonna spend my bucks, the base game had better apeal to me.

More importantly, why in God's name is the industry so stagnent??
          Everyone's afraid of doing new and cool. No one wants to break new ground, it seems. There's so much that could be done with modern game engines. It just plain sucks that there's so little new and interesting stuff out there.

'scuse me. I ranted.

Comment

I've played it, its very realistic, but the overall gmaeplay isnt all that flash, resembly slow

Comment

Another WW11 fps, how original! wont be buying it!

Comment

Well WW2 will always be more interesting than Modern Combat for alot of people. It affected more people, brings up stronger feelings and has a more desperate atmosphere to it.

Comment

Don't judge a game on what time period its set, judge it on whether its good or not.

Comment

Anyway....Red Orchestra looks awesome, i pre loaded it as soon as it was available on steam

Comment

WWII games are getting old, not because they keep making them, but they keep making them about the same exact time during WW2, be original here guys. I like the Brothers In Arms (i think it is) because it is very squad based etc.

actually, red orchestra looks really sick. any one know what game engine is uses?

Comment

Originally posted by sackynut
                        WWII games are getting old, not because they keep making them, but they keep making them about the same exact time during WW2, be original here guys. I like the Brothers In Arms (i think it is) because it is very squad based etc.

actually, red orchestra looks really sick. any one know what game engine is uses?
                        Source?

War games are really good, I like War games set in the past and War games like BF2, modern combat, but futuristic laser guns etc hmm.

Comment

This game uses the ut2004 engine. It is not on the source engine.

Comment

This isnt just another WW2 game. This is a sim. For all those who cry about BF2 is not realistic, then try this game - a demo will be out shorty after the release (14th march)

This game is nothing like any other WW2 fps from what ive read. Dont judge something that isnt out yet.

I have bought and pre-loaded this game too, cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                            X