Post patch - Unlocks not unlocked!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post patch - Unlocks not unlocked!?

Agreed, I am fairly new to the game (played CS and CS:S for a long time and don't see myself going back) but after the last patch I got on to frag a while last night and the unlocks that I had (only 2 I think so not THAT big of a deal) are gone. Anyone else experience this or am I just doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated. :cry:

Re: Post patch - Unlocks not unlocked!?

Did you have them in BFHQ and not in the game? This is common and is a result of the account server being bogged down, it will log you in as a private, thus you will have no unlocks, simply logging out and back in again will fix it.

Comment

I didn't think to look in the BFHQ. I'll try it as soon as I get a change. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by dynawideglide
        I didn't think to look in the BFHQ. I'll try it as soon as I get a change. Thanks!!
        were they sf unlocks an were you playing on sf when they disapeared,
        if so then its because the unlock only work with the proper nationality on sf,
        but fully use able in bf2

Comment

No, not SF unlocks. I haven't decided whether or not to buy that. You think it's worth it?

Comment

well, its a good expansion (more of a stand-alone game), but if you play assault or sniper alot, then you should get it. The f2000 and the L98a1 are arguably the best wepaons for their respective classes. And the game isn't half-bad either.

Comment

Did you manage to fix this dynawideglide?

Comment

Working...
              X