Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get special driver ability points???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get special driver ability points???

can u tell me how to get it

Re: how to get special driver ability???

your co-pilot or whoever you driving with gets some extra points from resupply / heal...

Comment

You need to be a 'special' driver.

I think it's when someone in your vehicle is a medic, support or engineer and repair/heals people around your vehicle. Not too sure.

Comment

It's either healing/ammo supplying/repairing while in a vehicle, or someone in the same vehicle as you doing just that...

Comment

It's when a passenger in your vehicle gets a healing / repair / resupply point (not sure about KA though).

Get some guys as medic and support and engineer in your APC and drive around helping the team, giving you lots of those points.

Comment

Kills count too, guys, not just 'special ability' points (I'm assuming you mean the 'driver' section on BF2s and the requirements for Medal of Valour). I have almost 1000 driver points and I can guarantee that I didn't get all of those from having a medic with me. Just go on Sharqi, grab the Mi-28 (assuming you can fly it), get a decent gunner (assuming you can find one) and go to town.

~Wolfgang

Comment

I disagree, when a passenger kills someone its a "driver kill assist" - when a pasenger heals/repairs/resupplys someone its a "driver special abilty"

Thats what the in game messages say anyway, i dont know how stat sites use the info, and obviously the passenger gets these points if the driver gets the team point.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                I disagree, when a passenger kills someone its a "driver kill assist" - when a pasenger heals/repairs/resupplys someone its a "driver special abilty"

Thats what the in game messages say anyway, i dont know how stat sites use the info, and obviously the passenger gets these points if the driver gets the team point.
                And you would be wrong. The fact is anytime your passenger scores 2 points, you get a driver special ability point. I don't fly attack helis, but I have over a thousand driver special ability points from flying the blackhawk.

Comment

How to get driver ability points

I have recieved them , but not sure oon how to get them intentionally? Anyone know how?

Comment

Re: How to get driver ability points

Heh, im not 100% sure even after flying choppers for a while....

Comment

Say you're in a heli with a supply guy, medic & engi.

Everytime they have to use there skills while in the heli you will get a point.

etc, someone in the heli gets shot & the medic heals him, you will get a ability point, or if you're heli gets hit & the engi repairs it....

Comment

O yeah that would make sense.

Comment

dont forget repair

Comment

dont forget repair
                            Lol yeah if you spend an hour repairing you might get 10 points LOL!

Comment

you also get 1 driver ability point as a pilot for every person your gunner kills.
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                              X