X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings?

I know everyone asks this but just wondering what settings i could get

p4 2.4
    ati 9700 128 pro (zeropoint drivers 6.2)
    80 gig maxtor hd
    2 gig pc2700 ram
    4 meg connection
    soundblaster audigy se
    ga-8smil motherboard

I have ordered a soundblaster 2 zs because I heard the se are rubbish.

I have everything on low and run at a res of 1024x768 85mhz

everything is either off or low and I get roughly 30 fps to 40 average but when im in an open area i get about 50 to 80 and on empty servers my fps is a constant 70 to 90 but I was wondering if what settings I could increase because the game on low settings is pretty boring :P I have tryed high settings on a empty server and got 30 fps and i must say it looks lovley.

Re: Settings?

Most on med, the Vid card is the weakest like, then your CPU, your RAM is good, so you might be able to put textures on high, if your lucky.

The seetings you have now are worse than mine, but your rig is better, so that doesnt work.

Comment

my pc is shoddy. I have all on low settings, but i tried a few Med settings once and it worked reasonably. what do you recommend?

Specifications
      P4 2.26 ghz
      768mb ram
      gforce 6600 256mb
      2mb/sec internet

Thanks.

Comment

yea i just tryed geomerty on med and it helps for when im in a chopper i can see enemys from afar now i tryed the demo and it runs great on med constant 40 but since this new patch like many others I have had terrible lag.

Comment

For me the patch hasnt changed anything, apart from the map filter in the server browser.

Can anyone answer my previos post?

Comment

Working...
          X