Claymores.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claymores.

I was USMC on Karkand, i was going for the Hotel from the right back and i saw 4 snipers on the roof behind hotel so i got upthere all place was covered in Claymores so i go prone and i pass them when i reach roof i took out my knife and knifed them all that was so funny.
    And all of them start saying he is a cheater ban him ban him.they not shut up
    Vote kick and i'm out :cry:

Re: Claymores.

.... pointless. Tell me when you get your badges also?

Comment

Oook....

Comment

rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
          .... pointless. Tell me when you get your badges also?
          So you already knew then that you could crawl through claymores? Because, I sure didn't, but I could be misinterpreting xxCaptainBlackxx, or just being the newb that I am

T

Comment

haha thats pretty funny. has anyone else tried this crawling method?

Comment

maybe you just got lucky and missed their area of sight or sumthin

Comment

He doesn't even have his basic knife badge so there must have been less than 7.

Comment

Originally posted by vm2092
                  He doesn't even have his basic knife badge so there must have been less than 7.
                  he said 4 snipers goof ball.

Comment

Don't knife snipers if it's the admin of the server and you've been completely wiping the floor with him before hand.

Its a bit better being a sniper at the moment as knife hits are sometimes not registering.

Comment

Working...
                    X