Is everyone else having this problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everyone else having this problem

I was going to downlaod euroforce from ea downloader. I went to the website and there is no download button to push. I was just wondering if i was going to have to wait until the 15th before i can buy it.

This is my first question i have asked

Re: Is everyone else having this problem

As far as buying it online and paying, you have to wait untill the 15th before EA opens it up. The only reason some people have it now is because about a week ago EA messed up and had a download link on the site for a few hours, and before they got it fixed some people had the chance to get it. As far as the people in Europe go with the download keys they bought in the store, I have no clue how that works.

Comment

Good deal thanks

Comment

yea, have to wait till Wed, that I hate having to wait,seeing the maps in rotation, but its only a few more days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwyjibo
          As far as buying it online and paying, you have to wait untill the 15th before EA opens it up. The only reason some people have it now is because about a week ago EA messed up and had a download link on the site for a few hours, and before they got it fixed some people had the chance to get it. As far as the people in Europe go with the download keys they bought in the store, I have no clue how that works.

The keys got released in stores in germany on the originaly release date of EF (26th feb iirc?), because apparantly credit cards arent that common over there (According to my german clan member).

EF obv got delayed, but the keys didnt.

Comment

Working...
          X