Loging In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loging In

I don't know if anyone else has this but when i log into BF2 it takes around 10 minutes and when it finally logs me in it takes me to some random server.... anyone know a fix to this?

Re: Loging In

Don't click the "play BF2 online" icon, just use the regular BF2 icon.

Comment

lol...I hate that fricken "Play Now online" Icon.

FFS It sucks when you accidentally click it!

Comment

Just delete it off your desktop then.

Comment

Already have, but when you're on the initial main menu ingame and you hit enter with nothing selected, It automatically clicks it.

Does anyone out there actually use this function? Exactly what guidelines does it go by for finding a server for you?

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
            Already have, but when you're on the initial main menu ingame and you hit enter with nothing selected, It automatically clicks it.

Does anyone out there actually use this function? Exactly what guidelines does it go by for finding a server for you?
            Oh.. I guess I don't press the Enter key for no reason, unlike others..

Anyways I think it has some sort of mood-detecting device, and when you want a empty server it finds a full one, and if you want a almost-full one, it finds a server with 3/64 people on it.

Comment

stupidest feature of the game in my opinion...worthless. Who wants the game to find a server for you...I'd rather find my own thank you very much

Comment

Indeed, I know of no one who uses this either.
                Infact some even suspect that this is a cause of the rednametag bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MrBubbles
                  Oh.. I guess I don't press the Enter key for no reason, unlike others..

Anyways I think it has some sort of mood-detecting device, and when you want a empty server it finds a full one, and if you want a almost-full one, it finds a server with 3/64 people on it.
                  ...:laugh:

We're talkin about DICE here...

Comment

I didn't blieve it at first, but when i removed all except 3 or 4 of the servers in my 'favorites' where they get autocollected i got the login to work at least 5 times faster.
                    At first i refused to believe it would work because the favoriteslist is just addresses of servers, but maybe the game connects to them all while logging or something else stupid, because removing all the long-gone servers that take like 45 secs to timeout when clicked really helped my logintime. YMMV.

Comment

Takes me like 1 min to log in

Comment

7,5 secs with a stopwatch

Comment

you dont need to remove servers from your favs.. just delte your account, and retrieve it again. it makes it faster also. i got 40+favs...

Comment

Working...
                          X