Does anyone else have this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else have this?

Now that i finally got this patch to work after much aggrivation, i get in my first mp game and notice fps is a bit higher.

However i also notice that my player tends to trip/stutter for split-seconds, as if he is tripping over rocks on the ground.

Even in an empty server, this happens.

Does anyone else get this or is it just my computer?

Re: Does anyone else have this?

Hm, Ill have to check for that next time I play.

Comment

Hmm, I'm not really sure what you mean... When you "trip," does your gun point at the ground like your sprinting even if you're not?

Comment

eh...stutter, as in your Screen lags or freezes for a split second, or your player actually physically STUTTERS and the gun points down..?

I wouldn't quite describe FPS or hardware stutter, as physically "tripping over a rock."

Comment

It only happens on certain servers. Its as if you were walking and for an instant, the player just moves his gun a bit- but rapidly- and you stop for a second, then continue.

This is not the same lag was where your whole game freezes for a second, then continues on. That is annoying as hell. That is EA lag.

Comment

I described it once as "running with your laces tied together"

With... "regular lag", your screen may jump back and forth, and vehicles driving by will also be jumping up the road and back.

When this "tripping" thing happens, nothing else in the game is affected, its just like your character is tripping over his own feet.

I've seen it 3 times so far, one of those being today just before I patched.

IIRC, it was mentioned before by someone that they were spawning "in the ground".
            I wonder if that's what this is?
            'Cause when it happens I try jumping about some to make it stop, and if I was buried up to my ankles that could explain the odd walking and jumping fixing it.

Dunno... another one for the list, I suppose

Comment

Working...
            X