Which unlock to unlock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which unlock to unlock???

Which unlock should i take next??? If you say something bad about one unlock then please say something good about another one?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Which unlock to unlock???

well, that of course all depends on what inlocks you already have, and what kits you like to play.

Comment

Well I voted G36E because it owns end of story, heard the P90 was a automatic pistol and the MG36E isn't much difference from the PKM.

Comment

I have all the basic ones and the L96A1...
        I like to play those three classes (AT a bit less but i want a ranched wpn)

Comment

G36E- owns

MG36E- Good, but not better then the PKM

P90- POS

Comment

G36E- owns

MG36E- Good, but not better then the PKM

P90- POS
            ________
            true

Comment

even if i had all 3 you mentioned, i prolly wont' use any.

The 1.2 L85A1 has more damage power and is more accurate than b4. Besides, it has good scope and full auto which is important for CQC.

if you got PKM! why MG36?

P90?? WHAT! you don't like your DAO?

I'm still saving my 2 unlocks. Hey maybe someday the 1.3 will give us some more useful unlocks. Hmm.. flamethrower? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by fore a lot
                even if i had all 3 you mentioned, i prolly wont' use any.

The 1.2 L85A1 has more damage power and is more accurate than b4. Besides, it has good scope and full auto which is important for CQC.

if you got PKM! why MG36?

P90?? WHAT! you don't like your DAO?

I'm still saving my 2 unlocks. Hey maybe someday the 1.3 will give us some more useful unlocks. Hmm.. flamethrower? j/k
                lol! flamethrower would be fun! only on unranked servers tho... So youre saying that i shouldnt unlock any of them???? sorry m8 but thats not an option for me...

Comment

ok WHOEVER that 1 person was who voted for the p90? please buddy dont pay any attention to him or her they obviously clicked on the wrong box and before they knew it voted by accident. p90 is weaker than a pistol , has horrible recoil, stay away from it. I was playing the other day and talking in a squad about how bad it sucks, everyone was agreeing then this one GENIUS says well its still good because it has a 50 round magazine. Well it needs 50 since its so weak and by the time you reach 25 youll notice youve only tickled the enemy as he dances on your corpse for 15 seconds.

g36e , very accurate , very powerful , headshots = youll be getting so much ass your trouser snake will stand at attention.

Comment

I wish the future FPS games will allow us to sell weapons/stuff online just like the RPG

Comment

P90, because it's undoubtedly being buffed when DICE realizes the BF2 community has disowned it.

Seriously, though, the G36E. MG36 is good, but the PKM is still tops. The MG36 is like combining the accuracy of the PKM with the sprayability of the stock LMGs.

Comment

There's another reaosn i'm saving my unlokcs.
                        It'll be a long way for me to reach 50K for my next unlock. so if the next patch give more power to certain weapons such as P90. Then that's what i'm going to spend my unlock.

ps: how about knife throwing?

Comment

I'd go with the G36E...

The MG36 fires faster than the PKM but doesn't have the power.. IMO, it's very comparable to the standard LMG's (M249, etc) and doesn't really offer any advantages.

Ahhh, the P90. I saved an unlock for this thing and it has downsides and upsides. I play AT quite a bit and choose the P90 over the others now. I hated it at first but grew to tolerate it. I like it over the DAO and the MP5 because it has a red-dot sight and a 50-shot mag. When I play AT, I find the DAO useless because I tend to keep a distance from the action. The P90 isn't THAT bad, you just have to fire in SHORT bursts, aim for the head, and get the jump on the enemy. I even find the P90 useful in close quarters because I can spray and pray ... and it works...

Your mileage may vary

Comment

I can't believe that 3 people voted P90.

Dirty saboteurs.

Comment

None of those are must have unlocks, but I'd pick the G36E. It's 3 round burst is very tight and excellent for medium range engagements, even in CQB it's pretty good but will probably lose out to a fully automatic assault rifle.

The MG36 is inferior to the PKM because while it fires slightly faster it's does less damage and doesn't have an instant headshot kill like the PKM.

The P90 - blah, from what I hear it's worse than the MP5, stay away.

Comment

Working...
                              X