Problem with patches & SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with patches & SF

Alright, so initially, I had BF2 installed, with the latest patches to version 1.21. However, I then installed the special forces expansion pack (I just received it as a gift), which proceeded to install version 1.12, which screwed everything up. So now I'm back to square one.

I just uninstalled and then re-installed BF2 and the expansion pack. (no patches installed so far). However, to installed SF, patch 1.12 gets automatically installed off the disc. So now, am I currently at version 1.12? When I load BF2, the version seems to be 1.1.2552-344.0, which leads me to believe that I am currently at version 1.12. So, I tried installing the 1.12 to 1.20 patch (I would then install the incremental 1.20 to 1.21 patch), but I get an error saying that I do not have version 1.12 installed What's going on here? Should I be trying to install the huge 367meg total 1.21 patch? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here...

Re: Problem with patches & SF

Sounds like your 1.12-1.2 patch is curruprted, try re-downloading it. I get all my files from FileFront without any issues.

Comment

Re: Problem with patches & SF

Hmmm, interesting, never really thought there might be a problem with the file. Am I following the correct procedure? 1.12 ->1.20->1.21? I'm assuming I'm currently @ 1.12...

Comment

Working...
      X