Roll-Prone exploit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll-Prone exploit

I was wondering if anyone has any experience/facts etc. regarding a possilbe roll-prone exploit where when you go prone while moving sideways for a burst of fire your weapon has sniper rifle like damage, making anyone able to kill an enemy with 1 or 2 shots. We got owned by a team in a ladder match and they all seemed to be doing this and killing us with 1 or 2 shots.

Thanx in advance for any insight!

Re: Roll-Prone exploit

Maybe they're just really good shots? I've never experienced this "bug."

Comment

Nothing here. But snipers get your health down very fast. If they didn't then that would make their thret to infentry alot less and would no longer exist.

Comment

ive seen a guy do this. im way up and this newb PKM guy like 400m away does this roll thing and pow im dead instantly 1-2 bullets.

Comment

Yes, I've seen it too......and I'm done

Comment

The roll is an animation I dont know of increased accuracy with the animation. The PKM is very powerful though. I think it can kill in 3 bullets.

Comment

Yes.. The roll is an animation, they actually go prone instantly, and also maybe you're lagging and whats happening on the server doesn't get to you so fast...

Comment

Working...
              X