Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 is a good game, EA/Dice is trying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 is a good game, EA/Dice is trying...

the patches are addressing most issues, and there is definitely a higher level of communication and effort on EA/DICE's part. I really like the game, but I'm getting bored with it. SF was a solid add on, some cool innovations and tight maps. EuroForce is pretty cool with great weapons if you haven't played it yet. Nice maps as well, but I'm just getting bored/ tired of it. I guess my main issue is; there are more and more negative people on the servers. When I call them as negative, I mean people only out for stats only, people who smacktard, or command just to double their points. And this is on good servers too.
    Sure I could just move on to another game, but I really want to play BF2 and enjoy it like I did. Anyone else feel this way?

Re: BF2 is a good game, EA/Dice is trying...

Sometimes i do i went back to crappy ol bhd for a while and went back to bf2 and then my computer messed up and now i want to play bf2 so bad but i cant

Comment

Originally posted by Uber:Jagermeiter
      the patches are addressing most issues, and there is definitely a higher level of communication and effort on EA/DICE's part. I really like the game, but I'm getting bored with it. SF was a solid add on, some cool innovations and tight maps. EuroForce is pretty cool with great weapons if you haven't played it yet. Nice maps as well, but I'm just getting bored/ tired of it. I guess my main issue is; there are more and more negative people on the servers. When I call them as negative, I mean people only out for stats only, people who smacktard, or command just to double their points. And this is on good servers too.
      Sure I could just move on to another game, but I really want to play BF2 and enjoy it like I did. Anyone else feel this way?
      Play on unranked servers. Different feeling altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg88-Fed
        Sometimes i do i went back to crappy ol bhd for a while and went back to bf2 and then my computer messed up and now i want to play bf2 so bad but i cant
        Oh man that sux--

Have you tried this

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg88-Fed

BHD is a great game and i still play it

I know what the tread starter means this game is getting boring i cant wait till quake wars enemy territory comes out

Comment

Ditto. I see little to no squad play in the game and I have never seen a game where everyone is in a squad and working as a coordinated unit with the commander. It may be different in unranked servers (I'm going to give a few a try tonight). I would love to find a clan/team/server/whatever that works as a coordinated team but also doesn't mind helping each other learn and doesn't take the game too seriously. I tried tacticalgamer.com for a while but they were a bit too "mature" (I call it being an uptight prick but whatever) for me.

Comment

Working...
            X