Strange Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Bug?

Just had a really strange bug, I'm still running the 1.2 patch as non of the servers around me here in Korean have updated yet.

I played around and then changed teams, joined a squad and tried to talk with my team members, when someone replied to it was an enemy player!!!!!

We were both like how the smeg can I talk to you

Has this happened to anyone else. This is the first time i've ever seen/heard this.

Re: Strange Bug?

Originally posted by Dandred

We were both like how the smeg can I talk to you
    LOL!!! Maybe the red/blue tag through voip now?

Comment

Re: Strange Bug?

Ive actually ran into that before. A buddy and I were playing online. He was at home, I was at my house. We were talking just fine. Then another friend came to my house and started to play on a different computer I have. All of a sudden, I couldnt hear the 1st guy talk to me anymore, but he could hear me. Instead, the 2nd guy that was at my house, who was on the other team heard everything the 1st guy was saying, and nothing I was saying. We had 2nd guy switch teams and squad up with us, and it was still the same problem - for the rest of the game, I couldnt hear anything that the 1st guy was saying over voip. Weird stuff.

I just re-read that and its kinda hard to follow, but I dont know how to explain it any better, so bear with me

Comment

Working...
      X