• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: armoured fury chatter

Will it be any good or better than normal BF2

Comment

im getting fed up with the same pictures been posted. I want some more realised! looks good, cant wait to get my hands on the only aircaft that the us uses that is actually british. Apart from its been updated. gonna be difficult to hover?!?

Comment

seriously screw that! The only reason i play this game is for the unlocks, if theres no unlocks ima be choked man. The only this exciting in that game is the chance to get new guns for your inventory. I really dont care about new maps, there pretty much bunk anyways. I dont understand why they dont give us new ranked maps like they did with wake island. Man for god sake use the map pack map for frick sakes, its not that hard.And whats this that i heard about battlefield 2142 being cancelled. ITs not hard to please the bf2 players----More maps, more unlocks, more support, thats all were asking for man.

Comment

Anyone know if they are gonna have a little bird in this game ? I've only seen one scout chopper and there has to be more then one. The little bird is bad ass, small, fast rocketpods or mini guns on the side, It should be able to carry atleast 2 soldiers on each side of it, so it can land on roof tops and stuff like that.

I hope they put a little bird in this game, it would be off the hook to finally fly a helicopter that can do loops and all kinds of crazy maneuvers at fast speeds.

Anyone know if a little bird is gonna be in this game ???
          there has to be more then one scout chopper

Comment

Little Birds suck

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
              I'm really looking forward to Armored Fury. The A-10 is one of my favorite planes, and I'm excited that I'll finally be able to pwn people with it in BF2.
              Unless of course they make the A-10 suck like how they made the apache in SF suck.

Comment

the apache does not suck in SF the Hind does

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
                  I'd love to see a improbable map, such as "assault the bunker complex".
                  One team spawns inside and around this massive concrete complex and has phalanx and tow launchers mounted all over it. Then have the enemy come and try to attack it but only let them be able to enter through one opening in the wall, something like omaha beach on MOH but with vehicles and 20x bigger... that was hella fun :/
                  I can just imagine all the claymore kills:laugh:

Comment

Euro force is a poopmake of Point of Existence and Armoured Fury is a poopmake of US:Intervention, Desert Conflict, and Project Reality.

Comment

Working...
                    X