Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good things about 1.21 , please post here .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good things about 1.21 , please post here .

NO BAD things about the patch here, more then enough threads about that, just post your positive findings about the patch here, things you noticed in the game who have improved, who have been fixed, ...

again, no whining, there are 100 other threads out for that .

Re: Good things about 1.21 , please post here .

i was able to out run almost any missle coming at me, since im learning again to fly with my joystick, i died a few times..the AA is just right

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
      i was able to out run almost any missle coming at me, since im learning again to fly with my joystick, i died a few times..the AA is just right
      ya same. I get alot of AA warnings. I just hit boosters and get out of there while doing crazy turns. and nothing hits. AA still hits though when im being a newb strafing nothing thats in the open lol.

I'd have to say 1.21 is better then 1.2 but not by much.

Comment

Hurrah! a NOT (thank the generals) ranter thread about the patch. I like how they fixed the AT glitch/Zone of silence (both stemming from the same problem), reduced the claymore# to 2 per guy, and solved the hummers "magic missle" TOW, making those two SF maps playable again.

Comment

im glad they fixed the AT thing. i havent really had time to test out the hotfix though but i will

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
            this is a bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
              im glad they fixed the AT thing. i havent really had time to test out the hotfix though but i will
              they didnt

Comment

im happy that um, spec forces is playable and that the map filter works in the server brower. gameplay wise, its a step back.

Comment

I like the PKM.

Comment

Roger???? they didnt fix it?????

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
                      im happy that um, spec forces is playable and that the map filter works in the server brower. gameplay wise, its a step back.
                      No, they fixed the broken AA, now finally you can not shoot down any pilot, and YOU have to be good at AA, know where to aim and when to release etc., not just point and click.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                        No, they fixed the broken AA, now finally you can not shoot down any pilot, and YOU have to be good at AA, know where to aim and when to release etc., not just point and click.
                        sigh, first off, read this: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61192

secondly, no, no they didnt. aa is as busted as ever.

Comment

nope, its almost as bad as 1.12

Comment

AA was fine in 1.12 and before, I had no problems whatsoever shooting down planes or helicopters, you name it.

Stinger sites are horrible versus plane, but deadly against helicopters, against planes you should use the M6, PGZ-95 or Tunguska, one round I played FuShe Pass on 1.12, I was in a M6 all round and I shot down 2 J-10s, 5 attack helos and countless transport helicopters.

Also, I hope dogfighting will be fun again now.

I don't mind stinger sites having powerful AA, but I hate how planes have them.

Comment

its good they fixed the hummers in night flight and leviathon, even though i dont like any night maps.
                              i havent tried anything yet, i'm doing that tonight as i was too sleepy to try it last night

Comment

Working...
                              X