Game Play Is Jacked Up Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Play Is Jacked Up Again

I got owned by stingers and IGLA still with the f-35 but yet to see the J-10. I did shuffle rolls, flew high, loops with afterburners but I couldn't get around the J-10's. I don't see much difference with stingers.

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
      Guess what fellas. Same old stuff PLANES control everything again. The J-10 is unstoppable. J-10's are just to fast for AA to get a lock on, By the time up get a good lock on the plane is long gone. Just played on WAKE. US forces couldn't even get off the flight deck via HELI or Plane. Same stuff happended on 1.12---- People are gonna be MAD AS HELL about this new so called 1.21 patch, except for the J-10 plane whores. Im staying away from flight maps of any kind.
      Nothing has changed for the ground AA, it hits all planes with near 100% accuracy and even the mentally challanged can lock with it. As you can see in my video located in the media section of these forums, you could rape Wake 2007 with the J-10s in 1.2, to the tune of 70-100 kills and zero deaths.

Nothing has changed, AA still hits every single shot and is retard friendly. Airplane AA however does not and is not.

Comment

Nothing has changed for the ground AA, it hits all planes with near 100% accuracy and even the mentally challanged can lock with it.
        given the range advantage with jets i think thats fair.

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
          Nothing has changed for the ground AA, it hits all planes with near 100% accuracy and even the mentally challanged can lock with it. As you can see in my video located in the media section of these forums, you could rape Wake 2007 with the J-10s in 1.2, to the tune of 70-100 kills and zero deaths.

Nothing has changed, AA still hits every single shot and is retard friendly. Airplane AA however does not and is not.
          I am not so sure that SAMs are the same. Last night I couldn't kill any plane with it. I did the same moves as 1.2, lock on, click and click. Yet nothing happened. We have to do more testing, is too early to say one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_CaGeD
            Last I checked I bought "BF2", not "we made an engine and will build it to what a few people on the forums want to play" game. This is what ruined the game I purchased. They changed, and ruined the game I bought to satisfy the non skilled arcade kids!!!!!

Hey wait....this is the "we made an engine and will build it to what a few people on the forums want to play" game!

I want the bf2 I purchased back!!!!!

He makes a very, very valid point. The thing is, is most of the big whines and complaints regarding something... well it gets changed, then everyone re-whines about the change. Wacky.
            BLackhawk. Old blackhawk, everyone and their brother wanted it nerfed. Lately it seems everyone and their brother want it back now..
            lol make up your minds!!!
            oh well. have fun.

Comment

Working...
            X