I have yet seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have yet seen...

Is it me or do all colonels suck on infantry fighting?

All of the servers i went on today there were atleast 2 or more colonels, none could kill anything on the ground with guns, NONE

I would hunt them down to see what they got, and none could be found on the ground, thought i did get lucky took them out with my g36c or a nade once in a while

Im not bitching cuz i got owned by them, which i didnt, only one colonel out of all actualy killed me...and he was in armor :/

Re: I have yet seen...

I know what you mean.

There was a major or whatever is right above captain (leiutenant maybe?) in my squad on Wake, we both ground pounded the entire time and i ended up with 112 and he had 52.

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if capping high ranks gave you more points?

Comment

They got high ranks mainly becaue of their playing time. Some of them are good but most... just play alot. I won't feel much of satisfaction or no surprise if i frag a high rank ppl.

Comment

You must not seen Volx play then he is by far the best ive ever seen play.

Comment

some do , some don't, must say, I meet ****666RA**** a lot lately in my favorites, he is like nr 15 or something , now when he is in a chopper and I am in chopper, he is hard to take down, he prety good in chopper, and will mostly end up in top 3 ,

But, when the server plays a city map, I have killed him a 1000 times as infantry, he realy sucks, and he ends up mostly in the midle .

At the other side, there is some other dude also playing a lot on the server, also some colonel, but you don't want to meet the guy as infantry, he is very good

Comment

I was playing earlier, both F35s couldnt take me out in my j-10 , both guys flying were colonels, funny thing they still higher points because they kept bombing that little area in the PLA airspace at Dalian Plant, they didnt say anything when i shot them down, but when i accedently crashed into debri of a heli they accused me of ramming and being a noob, or tried to clown on me when i hit a tree going through the hanger, but they stayed quiet after i shot em both down, and not only that, few times with the cannon too

When we went to mashturr city, me and a buddy took the tank to see how they would we a little comp, with in mins i took out thier tank, and all the 1st and 2st LTs around it with ATs, second pass comes they all start hopping across tha map, not just one or two jumps, constant hopping, even the colonels, teams were 10-32, yes all the officers went to the larger size, me and my small team stayed, and i still won

When these guys have a little comp., they cant take the heat

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                some do , some don't, must say, I meet ****666RA**** a lot lately in my favorites, he is like nr 15 or something , now when he is in a chopper and I am in chopper, he is hard to take down, he prety good in chopper, and will mostly end up in top 3 ,

But, when the server plays a city map, I have killed him a 1000 times as infantry, he realy sucks, and he ends up mostly in the midle .

At the other side, there is some other dude also playing a lot on the server, also some colonel, but you don't want to meet the guy as infantry, he is very good
                Oh yea we went to sharki too, they stole our chooper even though i told all th e noobs on my team we had enemy at our TV...i shot em down with a humvee and he said i was "lucky" to bad i didnt get to fly

Comment

heres the screen at sharki

it got worse later on, like only 10 people on my side, and all officers and high sgt on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                    Oh yea we went to sharki too, they stole our chooper even though i told all th e noobs on my team we had enemy at our TV...i shot em down with a humvee and he said i was "lucky" to bad i didnt get to fly
                    Ow yes, forgot to tell, ****666RA**** is a serial teamkiller for choppers, If you see him on your team , don't bother to get in chopper, he will just shoot you out, or just shoot down the chopper , he has already a massive amount of kicks and bans for this , and mostly he looks for servers who have no admin , likes baseraping to

Comment

Rank, as already said, has more to do with the length of time playing. A more skillful player will just rank up faster than a non-skillful player. A more reliable measure of a players skill is score per minute. however, this dont differentiate between airborne or ground scores. if youre anal you could prob calculate it if you took time in vehicle (e.g helo or plane) per kill and subtracted it from the total etc, but who can be bothered...not i

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                        Ow yes, forgot to tell, ****666RA**** is a serial teamkiller for choppers, If you see him on your team , don't bother to get in chopper, he will just shoot you out, or just shoot down the chopper , he has already a massive amount of kicks and bans for this , and mostly he looks for servers who have no admin , likes baseraping to
                        lol ill make sure to ban him on the first TK if i see him on our servers

Comment

Originally posted by O2zi3
                          Rank, as already said, has more to do with the length of time playing. A more skillful player will just rank up faster than a non-skillful player. A more reliable measure of a players skill is score per minute. however, this dont differentiate between airborne or ground scores. if youre anal you could prob calculate it if you took time in vehicle (e.g helo or plane) per kill and subtracted it from the total etc, but who can be bothered...not i

I like ground combat, only reason im using armor is because im trying to get my veteran badges, i havent used the chopper since i won the vet badge, next one up is the arial, i do like flying the jet, but now i just do it for tricks and stuff

I shot the colonels on the ground alot, it was like 5-1, lol, dont mean to brag, but i aim for the head, and they usualy didn have a change because they were out of armor

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                            Im not bitching cuz i got owned by them, which i didnt, only one colonel out of all actualy killed me.../
                            That's not true. I killed you, remember? You jumped in front of my jet while I was taking off giving me a tk then you punished me.

gg noob

Comment

BTW i didnt punish, and no i didnt see on the ground that whole round

Comment

Working...
                              X