Euroforce Unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroforce Unlocks

Are the only two Euroforce unlocks the L96 and P90? Or are they gonna release more unlocks with Euroforce? I have 1 unlock left, and don't know whether to use it or not.

Re: Euroforce Unlocks

yah the p-90 and the l96 are the only ones so far
    im not sure if the other euro force weapons will be unlockable or just for the euro force army

Comment

I thought EF is not out yet, and i saw p-90 and the l96 when 1.2 is out, u mean ppl already got EF or they just count as SF unlocks?

Comment

there counted as SF unlocks, since with SF u didnt get a new AT or sniper unlock

Comment

The P90 and L96A1 are part of the SF expansion patch which are weapons available to be unlocked. However, those weapons are ALSO part of the Euro Force army weapon inventory. So people who own Special Forces have access to those 2 weapons, completely unrelated to Euro Force.

Comment

good lord thx guys, at least i got 2 more guns for so little content SF "expansion" pack

Comment

hopefully the FAMAS can be unlocked, I realyl really want to use it in SF and BF2

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                hopefully the FAMAS can be unlocked, I realyl really want to use it in SF and BF2
                thankfully not.
                There are really no Unlocks for Vanilla in EF.

Comment

No new unlocks...but i guess if P90 and L96 are part of SF u gonna have them as UNLOCKS in the game(exemple u choose mec ull have them)

Comment

The L96A1 and the P90 were included in the 1.2 patch. I never thought of them as being SF Unlocks, just a preview of EF. What the hell do I know. And to answer someone's question, no, there are no other unlocks. The four other classes' weapons can only be used in EF.

Comment

Working...
                    X