ATI users and 1.21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI users and 1.21

hey guys im ati user 9000 pro (yay) with 1.12 i ran BF2 really good not the best i never had lag and what so..and 1.2 screwed up so i dled 1.21 i wasnt happy either i got some studderin just like 1.2 with ATI cards any other ATI users out there feel a difference?

Re: ATI users and 1.21

I got a little improvment but not much. I have and x600 256

Comment

Originally posted by presidentr
      hey guys im ati user 9000 pro (yay) with 1.12 i ran BF2 really good not the best i never had lag and what so..and 1.2 screwed up so i dled 1.21 i wasnt happy either i got some studderin just like 1.2 with ATI cards any other ATI users out there feel a difference?
      No prob here Ati x850xt 256mb AgP. Im abit suprised you can run on a 9000pro to be honest lol. My old 9000pro didnt even run BF42 very well :|:

Comment

Originally posted by )-SiN-( Max666
        No prob here Ati x850xt 256mb AgP. Im abit suprised you can run on a 9000pro to be honest lol. My old 9000pro didnt even run BF42 very well :|:
        lol actually im not a picky person at about graphics its decent and works great..hey i got a question for u sould i dl that new catalyst 6.3? i dunno what the difference or anything when it cms to graphics card and stuff im not that good at it..so if u can help me out here

Comment

The catalyst 6.3 mainly upgrades teh catalyst control center.. not gaphics.. i wouldn't get it till omega releases it.

Comment

Originally posted by -ChiCken
            The catalyst 6.3 mainly upgrades teh catalyst control center.. not gaphics.. i wouldn't get it till omega releases it.
            Yep waiting on omega's myself . 6.3 arnt worth the upgrade till then .

Comment

well i havent had any trouble with my 9600 at all.

try different drivers. roll back to a WHQL set. which should be the best you can get.

Comment

No performance change since 1.2
                I have a HIS X800 GTO 256MB.

Comment

I still get CTD with my 9800 pro. Can anyone suggest something that may still be causing it ? (you may have to spell it out in simple terms !!)

Comment

I have a 9600 Mobility Pro @128 MB, and where I used to be able to play just fine, the game is now unplayable (I haven't played since 1.12, but now 1.21 is just unplayable). The thing stutters like mad, the levels take at least twice as long as they used to to load, and they crash to desktop like crazy. I mean seriously, I thought the patch would IMPROVE the game's performance, not render it unplayable! And this is when everything is set to the lowest settings possible (except resolution, which I lowered from before the patch to its current level, which seems to have made little difference).

Comment

haven't played BF2 yet with the new patch, I will after I get back from school

Comment

i find it funny the only ones having problems have graphics card's not on the supported list :-/

Comment

BF2 is smoother on my x850, with 1.21. Waiting on Omega 6.3

Comment

BF2 is teh seX for me after 1.21...

1.2 pwned me.

Comment

I'm experiencing problems in game with this new patch, stuttering like mad. Never experienced these problems previously. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                              X