I have some extra cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some extra cash

So I have about 300-350$ (MAYBE 400$). In fry's gift cards. Im thinking about what to do with it. I was thinking of some of these things:

1. Buy some games or A GAME im deciding with (so if you suggest that pick one, or both lol):
    -half Life 2
    - COD2
    - any other good ones?

2. buy some new computer parts (pretty pointless, but the abit fata1ty mobo looks pretty sweet lol!)

3. wait for vista stuff and use it all on that.

If i get a game like hl2 or CO2 I would still have about 300$ left over. man I know it is the biggest waste of cash for me ever, but tjhe fatal1ty mobo looks sweeeeet. haha. but i dont wanna go through the pain of drivers again, oh god no.

Re: I have some extra cash

Ghost recon 3, and Quake wars

spend money on grahpics or buy xbox 360

Comment

I just got two 6800gs's so buying a new gfx card would be pointless, until dx10. unless I could sell my cards somewhere but I dont wanna deal with that.

quake wars isnt gonna be out till like june I belive
      and GR3 wont be out till may.
      and why get an xbox 360 when my rig is better? that would be 1500$ wasted on a computer.

Comment

Wait for vista

Comment

blow it all on chicks, metal music, and booze man!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Comment

Get Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on March 21st, its gonna be game of the year!

Comment

Working...
            X