Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posts RE: the appearance of cheating, and my take on it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts RE: the appearance of cheating, and my take on it.

Seems more and more folks are thinking cheats and aimbots lately.
    Let me first say, that since the latest patch, I too have seen wacky stuff, as far as getting killed way to easy and by, very suspicious shots. Of course I can also say, that since the patch I have found myself as well, getting some insane shots off resulting in spectacular shots/kills. (resulting in myself thinking, oh boy, this guy is gonna think cheat, and i wouldnt blame him)
    Since the patch:
    Anti Tank Rockets** These things work, and sometimes they dont. I cant tell you how many times i've shot at a tank, only to see.........nothing. No smoke trail, no sound of impact, nothing. Hell sometimes after a shot, i'll look and my ammo is still full. (scratches my head.) Sometimes they will just not do anything at all, like go right through the tank.
    AA** These have been improved, and work rather well now. However, how many times have you shot at something with full lock on, no counters, and still missed, real close? Still happens. ALso im witnessing the event of the Anti tank rocket syndrome on these puppies. You shoot. The AA stinger goes nowhere near the locked on target, and you think, crap i missed. And within a second, BOom, you get the kill.
    PKM and other weapons** This thing is awesume. In fact most all guns are now pretty decent. HOwever for every 6 rounds i have with the pkm where i destroy at will, i have another round where it acts like it did before the patch. And get wacked fairly easy.
    I dont know guys, I think the net code or a combination of net code and animations and tweaks the latest patch sent us, is the culprit for most of the wackyness lately.
    Anyone else's take?

Re: Posts RE: the appearance of cheating, and my take on it.

Anti-tank thing is a known bug.

I know what you mean, just the other day, some guy killed me 1 shot full health from the square when I was at the fenced area infront of the hotel towards the atry spawn. I was running and then boom, I'm dead.

Comment

yeah i've had that Anti Tank previous to the patch. HOWEVER, it is by far worse now then ever. ALSO the red bug/enemy thing, way worse now then ever before.

Comment

I bet there's a lot of people getting taken down by the PKM at insane distances and screaming "HACKER!".

Hell, I was on Wake and downing J-10's with the stinger's on the artillery island and after the 3rd time I shot down the same pilot he typed:
        "wtf? SeAL*6 KickPhucker is Hacking!"

I never had the anti-tank eryx bug before but it happens to me all the time now.

Comment

Agree about the PKM. I can have rounds where it blows people away and I'll get 20-25 kills.

Hours later on the same server I seem to just fire off entire clips into people and it doesn't seem to have any effect on them.

Comment

In the other thread it has been confirmed it are aimbots, reason why , and it exactly matches the cheat, they can still fire while jumping and going prone,while they do that they drop you in an instance with ay kind of weapon, instead of starting a thread with old news, read the other thread first

Comment

the aimbot is already here guys i registered with a certan site an they keep me updated with hacks for bf2 (AN NO ITS NOT MSX SECURTY).
              the aimbot/no recoil an head/body shot (THE NEW PB PROOF ONE) has been here for about 2weeks.
              the one before was made last year an pb picked up on this one.
              an before any one starts flaming haxor no im not im a admin in are clan server so i keep a eye open for these things its better to learn the hacks that are out so are admin can keep a look out for them.
              a couple of times in are server we have had a couple of aimbots they very easy to spot,
              the main thing that stands out with them is that they still able to dolphin dive in which your all aware of the latest patch stopped this.
              so mainly admin guys keep your eyes open for this.
              an before any one starts to ask for the link to the site dont be dont daft i aint linkin that.
              the good news is ive sent a link of the site toPB/EA/DICE that way they get to see every ones names in there as it has a lot of bf2 account names as a sub name hehehehehe,
              well with in the next couple of weeks there should be a couple of hundred stats wipped.
              i should get a medal just for sending the link to em lol.
              so if any of the people in here use that site your stats are goin,an there is a couple of people in here that openly post on the other site!

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                In the other thread it has been confirmed it are aimbots, reason why , and it exactly matches the cheat, they can still fire while jumping and going prone,while they do that they drop you in an instance with ay kind of weapon, instead of starting a thread with old news, read the other thread first

maybe hes one of the haxors ive seen on the othe site? lol :P

Comment

Good job! just you don't look so good, looking at the site.. j/k

Comment

So because there is an aimbot, supposedly, that is the account for all the complaints recently. I highly doubt that. The shear numbers that play versus the extremely LOW amounts of folks using this supposed aimbot dont add up.
                    The aimbot accounts for the PKM to be dead on at ranges you cant even see, yet the next round, it takes a full clip to shoot 100 yards? No.
                    The aimbot is responsible for the increase in AT shots ghosting? NO.
                    The aimbot is responsible for seeing your AA shot go 1 mile in the other direction of the locked on plane....yet you still kill him? NO.
                    The aimbot is responsible for the INCREASE (not decrease) in the red tag bug? No.
                    Lately i've been usiing the noob tube. Guess what, lately im feeling it is NO/ZIPPO different than before this patch. I can shoot at in your face range and kill. And lately, been able to jump up, and shoot it, as it was before patch. Nah, somethings wrong, and its not the extreme low numbers of folks using aimbots on 10 or so servers out of the 5,000 or so servers.
                    Im not disputing the aimbot. Hell color aimbots you can make for anygame in existance. Has been around for about 10 years and will work for the next 20 im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                      Sounds more like a latency versus actual animation .....issue to me.

Comment

The animations and sounds for the support weps are missing....thats really annoying when im being shot at and all I hear is my health going down and my soldier grutning and no shots sound like they are hitting around me and I don't see anything and then all of a sudden im dead.

The PKM is so messed up. The other support weps are buggy too.

Comment

Working...
                        X