badge problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badge problems

alright heres the problem, i have the 50 kills witha pistol so all i need is 7 iar to get the veteran pistol badge but the thing is that id get like ten kill sin a row , i wudnt use any other weapon, just the pistol, i may switch kit , from medic to sniper but id still stick tto the pistol and after 10 or more kills iar with pistol i still cant get the badge, is there a reason why this is happening? thx in advance for any help

Re: badge problems

was it ranked server?

Comment

yes it was

Comment

I had the same thing with my veterans engineer badge today. I got 21 kills all as an engineer on the same team and no drum roll, no badge, and I finished the round and played the next few rounds hoping it was delayed on its way to EA's databse. I wonder if it is becasue of the new patch was just released.

Comment

Were you listed as private on the server and no unlocks? That sometimes happens.

Comment

I also had a weird thing happen....I earned my good conduct medal 4 days ago, got the lovely drumroll and a nice screen shot. However the medal never showed in my stats. Funny thing is ...I got it again last night and this morning it showed in my stats as being received last night. So, what the heck happened to the first one i got??

Comment

Working...
            X