Easy Explosives Ordinance badge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easy Explosives Ordinance badge...

I got mine switching between engineer and sniper, drop some mines, kill a few guys with my shotgun, die, respawn as sniper, and drop the claymores, shoot someguys while I wait for my mines that are still out and wait for my claymores to go off. Then I do it again.

Comment

I got mine the other day .. not really trying.. but I have become (within the past two weeks) a claymore mastermind. I got mine on Karkand in the square or whatever that flag is called between the market and the hotel. I placed strategic clays around the area, climbed the building, commander would drop crate on building, I would snipe a few guys blow some up, parachute down when coast was clear to lay more clays, climb ladder and start over. I think I ended with 21 claymore kills in that round.

Comment

I need my veterans explosives also so i will be working with some of these tips tonight. ** Watch Out **

And I hate the claymores! I dont mind tripping over a "true" sniper's claymore but the spamming is just "ret".

Comment

W00T!!! Just got mine today on Warlord being Spec Ops as MEC SF and doing the old C4 on the door leading up to the flag!!!

Comment

I nearly got my vet badge yesterday i was commander and sat up on top of a roof droping c4 around the flag and ever time a tank or soilder came near the flag i would blow them up. It worked for best part pf the round and i got 19
            c4 kills. I think i will get in the end lol.

Comment

I find that by placing both of my claymores every time I spawn as sniper, i get the kills.

I like to use a crane, place one in the base just off to the side so it's not obvious, and one at the top of the first short ladder, perpendicular (90 degrees to the side) of the ladder. They never see either of them, and after the first guy dies, everyone else thinks they are safe.

There is also a roof in grenadabad where you can climb to the top, place one at the top of ladder, and then drop down an adjacent roof and place one perpendicular to the same ladder at the midpoint. The second one is completely unseeable and undefendable to the enemy. Two kills EVERY time.

Comment

Originally posted by mindzeye
                Here's a tip for those trying to earn the basic/veteran explosives ordinance badge. On Warlord as a spec ops, if your team has captured the TV station, simply go up the first flight of stairs and wait at the top so that you still have the door to the lobby in your site. Now all you have to do is throw 1 C4 at the entrance of that doorway and wait. If you are MEC, chances are the Brits will rush the TV station in squads if they took control of the plaza. At any rate, once you see an enemy trying to rush thru the doorway and up the stairs, detonate the C4. Rinse and repeat.

It's better if one your team mates are supplying you with ammo and health. Last night as a MEC Spec Ops (easier to do this as MEC since the round begins as the TV station being controlled by MEC), on a 64 player server I racked up about 50+ kills in one round by doing this and got the basic and veteran explosives ordinance badge fairly quick. I was killing up to 4 enemies at a time using this tactic. You'll get these badges even quicker if the enemy has a medic on their side reviving their fallen buddies.

I now only need 49 more kills with an explosive of some sort to get the expert badge. This should take me a few minutes to get this badge tonight .
                :yay: time to get my expert C4 badge

Comment

A good idea is NOT to use "gaymores" to cover the building, unless you wanna take the chance of getting kicked for "excessive team killing..." A good idea is to have a guy giving you ammo and you being spec ops, then throw 3 C4's: one on the balcony, the two other ones inside, on the right and one to the left. This way you won't be annoyed by those pesky grappling hooks trying to take the cheap way. Of course you need to have your eyes and ears poppe out, cuz if you miss blowing them up, you could risk killing your teammates trying to take the flag back. (Works for both sides, although you need to have the flag and good timing)

Comment

Hmm Lets try for the basic first

Comment

Working...
                    X