Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible?

Hi,

First off I am familiar with the BF" testing community, however I find the elitist and as patch 1.2 proved, generally quite useless. not through fault of their own just in terms of their size

Im not a computer guy so bare with me... Is it possible for Dice/EA to release a beta version of their next patch (after this next hotfix) and give people the ability to download it and use it as if it was a mod?

That way they could run it on unranked servers allowing them to give feedback to Dice/EA with regard to what the patch needs before it is officially released. That way those that want to can give feedback whilst retaining their original BF2 install. Or does the enitre engine have to be permanately adjusted to see the thorough effects of the patch?

Ea and Dice say they dont have a large enough testing community, this could be an answer and would help Dice/EA and Battlefield 2 gamers relationships by at least allowing them to participate in something that most BF2 gamers will obviously no far more about. Not the small testing community that Dice use currently, but a much larger intergration with the gamers?

Anyone?

Re: Is it possible?

can they?
    - Probly

Will they?
    - most likely not.

I do se some merit in that, but I bet for everyone that offers 'honest & good' advice for a fix.... someone is testing it on a Pent 386 system and will continue to complain about poor performance and offer negative advice. Just my thoughts

Comment

Re: Is it possible?

thats a pretty good idea considering there was negative feelings towards the patch after it was released. personally i like the patch, but i doubt EA would pre-release a hotfix of it

Comment

Working...
      X