Worst Enemy Stat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Enemy Stat?

What determines the stat for Worst Enemy and Favorite Victim? Is this just a 1 round stat or a life time encounter?

Re: Worst Enemy Stat?

1 round

Comment

1 round? Really? Man, my worse enemy has me listed as killing me 15 times. This is a mate of mine I play with a lot and I just don't ever remember getting killed by him more than 5 or 6 times in any 1 game. And he's stated the same thing (that he doesn't ever remember killing me that many times in 1 game).

Unless by 1 round you mean the series of games that make up a round? Like 3 game on karkand = 1 round...until the map changes?

Comment

It's probably life-time then.

Comment

It can't be lifetime or I would have worst enemies and victims in the hundreds since I always play on the same server. I actually think its messed up. My worst enemy and worst victim have been the same for months. My worst enemy is stated as killing me 11 times. I think this is right... It was way back in the summer when I first got the game and a tank was raping me hard. I only played one map with this guy (unsure of rounds) so 11 could have been in one round or over two.

But my worst victim is rated at 6 kills. I KNOW this is wrong. I have killed the same person more than 6 times in a round on many occasions and with many different victims and the guy who is listed, I have no idea who he is, so I probably played with him once a long time ago. My guess is that a patch somewhere along the line has broken this functionality, as it has not reported correctly for months now.

Comment

Working...
          X