How to do something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do something?

When i look at youtube.com for battlefield movies i see many skydiving in third-person mode and i see ( i don't know if anyone plays socom here) a sort of spectator mode just a camera floating in the sky. My question is how do you do that?

Re: How to do something?

Change the camera like you do on vehicles. I think the default button is "C"

Comment

Use Battlerecorder, record what you want to do and then when you playback, you can switch views. If you want to watch someone else in 3rd-person, then the above post covers that.

Comment

OKE thanks
        And another question i had downloaded the patch 1.2 (the new an d improved) (EU version) i wanted the G36E or something like that for medic and finnally my rank wend up but i can only unlock the old weapons but if i go to BFHQ i can see the new weapons do i need to download something else for this or is it just weird. Or do you first need all old weapons unlocken? HELP

Comment

You have to have Special Forces.

Comment

Originally posted by KoosGrandioos
            OKE thanks
            And another question i had downloaded the patch 1.2 (the new an d improved) (EU version) i wanted the G36E or something like that for medic and finnally my rank wend up but i can only unlock the old weapons but if i go to BFHQ i can see the new weapons do i need to download something else for this or is it just weird. Or do you first need all old weapons unlocken? HELP
            You need Special Forces to unlock those weapons. If you have a friend that you trust with your account info you can have him log into and play SF with your account.

Comment

OK thanks

Comment

Working...
              X