Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: aircraft kills

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    All i'm saying is don't go into a full wake 64 server and expect to practice in there
    I totally agree. I wish I wouldn't have done that when I was first starting out. Thus I've been having troubles bringing up my Kill-to-Death ratio. I seem to be stuck at something like 7.75, but know that I could have something much better if I decided to start over. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by The Soup Nazi
      I totally agree. I wish I wouldn't have done that when I was first starting out. Thus I've been having troubles bringing up my Kill-to-Death ratio. I seem to be stuck at something like 7.75, but know that I could have something much better if I decided to start over. *shrugs*
      Same here, I'm at like 9.7 or something, but If I didn't practice in servers I could have like 30:1 by now.

Comment

I use a custom keyboard scheme that incoportes rudder control and all other 3d surface control, i can do just fine in air and win most air combats.

Comment

a mouse and the keyboard works fine with me.. got my self a new mouse with a 1600dpi button.. i press it and get way more accuracy in manuevering
          the jet in the air.. Practice is the only way to be a good pilot! Practice PRACTICE and more practice! But dont fly on a empty server,then you`ll only learn to fly and crash.. engage and evade enemies on a 32 map first and later on 64.. on the 64 theres always more ppl who wants the jets so...But its there the action is too...

Comment

Working...
          X