Patching BF2 1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patching BF2 1.2

Ok, Earlyer i tried patching 1.2 to yet agian..... it still screws up but i was wondering would reinstalling bf2 then instasll it then install 1.2 patch then install sf? i dont know if this would do anything more but hopefully so any ideas of if it will work or it wont?:hmm:

Re: Patching BF2 1.2

Originally posted by Sir. llliiii
    Ok, Earlyer i tried patching 1.2 to yet agian..... it still screws up but i was wondering would reinstalling bf2 then instasll it then install 1.2 patch then install sf? i dont know if this would do anything more but hopefully so any ideas of if it will work or it wont?:hmm:
    if you're gonna reinstall BF2, do it in this order:
    1. Uninstall everything
    2. Install BF2
    3. Install SF
    4. Install 1.2
    5. Defrag

what problems were you having?

Comment

hmmm i have done that but when i go to play i can only get on bf2 single player not online it wont let me it will fail, then if i do get on all the servers are red still and when i click join game after loading well.... it goes to desktop and it does work with out 1.2.. and how do i defrag??? lol

Comment

start>all programs>accessories>system tools>disk defragmenter
        If you haven't done it before, it's definitely gonna take a couple of hours. Letting it run overnight is the best idea.

Comment

ahhh, that might be the promplem thank you

Comment

ahhh, that might be the promplem thank you
            it most likely won't fix the problem, just make the game smoother and loading times a bit less. But I think you really should do a complete uninstall+reinstall. Unless I'm missing something, you only applied the 1.2 patch, as opposed to the steps I posted earlier. http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60549

Comment

What do you mean um i did download the "full version" ?

Comment

OK i mean i have fully reinstalled and installed everything and then sf... and then patch 1.2 "full" its like well after i download i go in and play it online but the servers are red its like it didnt download but i did and i click on a server that is white and it goes desktop? my video card works like said i can play singleplayer on nf2 1.0?:cry:

Comment

What do you mean um i did download the "full version" ?
                  I mean that I don't think you did a full uninstall+reinstall, it sounds like the only thing you did this past couple of days was install the 1.2 patch

Comment

Originally posted by knghtwhosaysni
                    I mean that I don't think you did a full uninstall+reinstall, it sounds like the only thing you did this past couple of days was install the 1.2 patch
                    Ok i go to start all programs ea games battlefiled 2 uninstall thne i uninstall everything besides profiles. then i do thiss to sf and theen i just install and then patch?

Comment

I would strongly suggest uninstalling profiles too. Hopefully you know your password.

Comment

Working...
                      X