• Show
Clear All

Re: Looking For Admins

Originally posted by Sonte5
    bump bump
    wish you would stop spaming the forums

Comment

Dude, i would be a admin, but as i said, i cant pay. Good luck trying to find some admins though

Comment

Originally posted by =]GAF[=Tetra
        wish you would stop spaming the forums
        You are allowed to bumb your own topics, if you think thats spamming check out the clans forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
          You are allowed to bumb your own topics, if you think thats spamming check out the clans forums.
          just gets anoying when you have to dig through all the spam to find anthing useful

Comment

I'd advise anybody planning to actually pay these people to a) think twice b) use a more secure/trusted pay system ie paypal

Comment

if you would like to check out the site i made last night you would see that we have a paypal account set up check it out at www.angelfire.com/planet/tobybf2

Comment

forums are up at http://tobybf2.habnet.org check them out also a link to them is on the page mentioned above

Comment

bump bump

Comment

bump bump

Comment

c'mon guys, i know i cant help, but surely someone can help this guy out

Comment

I'm sure he's got enough admins and is just trying to make some more money... How many admins do you need for a 32-player server ??

If it was a reliable 64-man ranked server, then I'd think about it.

Comment

that is not true right now we only have 5 admins at $11 per person we are still short the monthly fee. This month is already paid off so this is for the next month, but we can still make you an admin right away if you want

Comment

I'd be glad to be an admin, but i refuse to pay any more money toward an EA product if i am not making it's value back. And i wouldn't be able to find enough time to admin on weekdays because of school (if you need help i am available though).

This is no offense to your server or admins, it's just that i don't want to pay that money each month. Our electricity bill is high enough!

Comment

thats cool all we are really looking for is people to admin and help out with the bill

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Working...
                                X