Red in the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red in the ground

Maybe the red distance marker in the ground bug is DICE hinting a Batllefield:Hell or something or maybe Hell is a secret CP you can control

Conspiracy, Something Cool and Mysterious

Re: Red in the ground

Hehe, that's one way to look at it,

~Salad

Comment

Demon spawn point. ftw

Comment

That'd be... nah it'd actually suck. Just like DOOM has always sucked. Anyway, it's just the marker to where the enemy UAV is located. If you pay attention to the UAV, just as it's being turned on, the marker disappears and the UAV appears. Apparently they couldn't figure out how to make it turn on automatically so its always on, and simply activated. I have no idea why they have or even kept in the distance marker though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jofaba
          That'd be... nah it'd actually suck. Just like DOOM has always sucked. Anyway, it's just the marker to where the enemy UAV is located. If you pay attention to the UAV, just as it's being turned on, the marker disappears and the UAV appears. Apparently they couldn't figure out how to make it turn on automatically so its always on, and simply activated. I have no idea why they have or even kept in the distance marker though.

Thanks i was wondering what that was.

Comment

Working...
          X