Patches!!!!!!?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches!!!!!!?????????

Ok i had to rest my com, so i did and i downloaded every patch and it still will not let me join the servers there red??? i dowloaded 1.1 1.2 1.03 1.12 1.2 :cry:

Re: Patches!!!!!!?????????

All u need to dload is the full version of 1.2.....not all the others

Comment

ive done that and plus when i do get my account working i join a game and it goes back to desktop and wont come up agian?

Comment

True, I reinstalled BF2 and downloading the 1.12-1.2 and it worked like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. llliiii
          ive done that and plus when i do get my account working i join a game and it goes back to desktop and wont come up agian?
          How is your Video card doing? I had to upgrade mine when I started....Black screen....back to desktop

Comment

in the begging i got a new computer but no it just si,mply goes to desk top? and where should i download 1.2 patch? or where do i put it?

Comment

Download the patch from the main home page on this forum. After downloading it, run it and it will do the rest.

Comment

ok

Comment

Ok i did it and it worked nbut the sir server and alot well basicly all are all red and say you have an older version? wtf!

Comment

and when i click join server and goes black then to desk top wtf?:cry:

Comment

Working...
                    X