Crashing :'(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing :'(

My game keeps crashing :'(. I just installed the 3 map packs, so I went to join a server and crash, so I was like wtf? I was told to delete the map packs by one of the TBF2 members, so I deleted packs 1 and 3. Can't find an uninstall for 2. Do I have to delete manually? I downloaded the installer to the levels folder does that have something to do with and I stopped a defragment after I installed them at about 40%. Hmm?

Re: Crashing :'(

I cleaned up my levels folder. I got rid of map packs 1 and 3 installers and alphabetized the map pack 2's maps, but still no luck. I joined moders Karkand and it showed "joining server" label for a second and then the game crashed again! Should I delete the pack 2 maps too?

Comment

Why not delete everything, uninstall BF2 and try again.

Comment

Deleted maps from map pack 2 and ill try again. Should I do a restore back to yesterday when everything was fine? Because I just tryed reinstalling and it didn't want to work! I put in the disk selected install and it loaded the thing to guide me. The disk spun for a second or two and stopped and it sat there. It still hasn't come up with anything.

Comment

Working...
        X