Colored Names On Reg Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colored Names On Reg Players

Now I know when i first started I experienced the script that made admin names all big in poofy like big girlie men. Now I like it since we have it auto on our server because it draws the attention when needed.

However , I noticed 2 things in the last week. A player came in ( Non Admin Ofcourse ) His name was orange , then a few days later some guy came in and there name was green. What's the deelio on this and should it draw any concern other then if a guy comes in with a pink name?

Re: Colored Names On Reg Players

Its ridiculous. I hate it with a passion. I damn it to hell. Get rid of it forever. BTW, anyone can do it. You just put some silly code in front of your name. I'm not telling though.

Comment

You can make your name organge with a code, im not going to post is because if I do probally 10 people will go do it, and green is when they are in your sqaud.

Comment

lol oh believe not needed. I like the color the way it is. No need to be different. I was wonderong why some silly fn characters were in front of there name. Cool beans , no worries on my part then. Iv'e only experienced one hacker and def dont need more making our server home.

Comment

Originally posted by motorboatJones
          Its ridiculous. I hate it with a passion. I damn it to hell. Get rid of it forever. BTW, anyone can do it. You just put some silly code in front of your name. I'm not telling though.
          Yeah so hard to figure out *cough*myg0t*cough*.

Comment

Working...
          X