Help Installing Special forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Installing Special forces

I know this is old but Im having problem playing special forces.

It installs properly updating to version 1.1(takes 5 mins) and all but when I try to play the screen just goes black and then goes back to my desktop.

Think it has something to do with it overiding my old .exe
    How do I get the original untouched exe in the install dir if thats what I have to do.

Or maybe its an entirely different problem I have please help me

Thanks in advance

Re: Help Installing Special forces

if you are trying to play on servers you are running the wrong patch instal patch 1.2 if it single player have not got a clue as I never play anything but online

Comment

I am trying to play single player

the game dosent start at all

the original bf2 works just fine. when i install the special forces a get a blank screen and then it goes back to my desktop

do i need to use alcohol and change bus driver name or something to get the game to work?

I have to uninstall and reinstall the original bf2 to play that one again

please help

Comment

I have had this exact same problem just 3 days ago. I reinstalled both BF2 and SF and it worked fine for me: However someone suggested I uninstall both, then install BF2 then SF, and then install the 1.2 patch manually. I have no idea if it works though.

Comment

I would be happy to get the game installed. It locks up my PC every time I try to install it. The lock up come in around gatormap on disc 2 of SF.

Any help would be great

Comment

Working...
          X