unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocks

i am wondering how to unlock the scar-l and the f2000. i have special forces installed but i still play the orignal. any thoughts?

Re: unlocks

You need to unlock the tier 1 unlocks for Spec Ops and Assault first; the G36C and G3, respectively.

Comment

well im no expert....seriously, but i got the f2000 when i got a new rank and i'd had special forces installed for a few days i think, and got the scarL during some confusion with 2 unlocks i got at the same time.....either way if your due an unlock have special forces installed, have earned an unlock and have already unlocked the g3 you should be able to get the f2000.....i think

Comment

Originally posted by MMad
        You need to unlock the tier 1 unlocks for Spec Ops and Assault first; the G36C and G3, respectively.
        the g36c? i have the f2000 the scarL and somthing else i dont think i have the g36c? whats all that about?

Comment

ah right thats what the spec opps gun is called right yeah ive got it....thats my problem you see dont know any of the names of the weapons.....

Comment

F2000 has flash bang and grenade launcher, but I prefer the G36C above the SCAR-L

Comment

so what?

Comment

is there an assault unlock after the f2000 and if so when do you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by leadbeater
                  is there an assault unlock after the f2000 and if so when do you get it?
                  there arent tier 3 unlocks, there will never be tier 3 unlocks because of the limits of the BF2 engine, this is official

Comment

i dont really know what 3 tier means but i assume its some kind or 'get to a certain rank to get different teirs of weapon unlocks right? so what your saying is the f2000 is the max unlocks for assualt?

Comment

A tier 3 unlock would be one that required you to have the tier 2 unlock for that kit before you could unlock it. Tier 1 unlocks are the ones that come with vanilla BF2. Tier 2 unlocks are only available to people who have played Special Forces (so they are frequently called "SF unlocks"). There are no more unlocks for assault after the F2000. As far as we know there will be no more unlocks added to the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X