Expert sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert sniper

I have over 100 hrs as sniper when i look in the BFHQ, and it says i need 35 kills in a round to get it ive gotten 40+ and still no award whats goin on!

Re: Expert sniper

Did you get it actually using the Sniper rifle, because I don't think that if you get it by using a vehicle it works all the time, then again I might be wrong.

Comment

nope used apc for some and clays pistole and rifle but all in the sniper class

Comment

I am not sure it is weapon specific.
        I got mine while a commander and using Arty (While I had accidently selected sniper as my class).

Only thing I can think of is either
        1)you may not have had the 100 global when you got the 40+ kills
        2) you have the 100global hours and have since not met IAR kill mark
        3) Some other random flaw/bug preventing you from getting the award (I will assume you are allready sure it is a ranked server)

Comment

Originally posted by guidon666
          I am not sure it is weapon specific.
          I got mine while a commander and using Arty (While I had accidently selected sniper as my class).

Only thing I can think of is either
          1)you may not have had the 100 global when you got the 40+ kills
          2) you have the 100global hours and have since not met IAR kill mark
          3) Some other random flaw/bug preventing you from getting the award (I will assume you are allready sure it is a ranked server)

EA sucks eh! I know i had 100 hrs i got 35 kills that what the other section says i need and i was playing in my clan ranked server.

Comment

Try Doing it with only the sniper rifle
            It worked for me

Comment

no ur suppose to be able to use vehicles and stuff to get badges (got my veteran in a tank) but wat guidon said could be right...like u have to get the time first and then the 40 kills or something ...theres an order to do stuff

Comment

Working...
              X