7+ player squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7+ player squads

Months ago, I heard there was a command which could be typed into the console to allow a 7th person to join a squad. This could be useful for my friends and I. Is this possible?

Re: 7+ player squads

never heard of that, but 7 person squads are possible. It happens when people join the squad at the exact same time and if there was only one slot left, well looky looky 7 people lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sabs
      Months ago, I heard there was a command which could be typed into the console to allow a 7th person to join a squad. This could be useful for my friends and I. Is this possible?
      I don't think there is a command, its actually a bug. What can happen especially on a server that switch teams each round is somebody can get stuck in a squad and can't leave, hence there are 7+ in a squad. Even though you appear to be in that squad you cannot spawn on the squad leader, or get commands from the squad leader, effectively you aren't really in that squad.

It will last like this till the end of the round or you can leave the game and rejoin to fix it.

Just another of the many bugs that hasn't been fixed yet.

Comment

its not possible for people on the same team...at times, i'm squad leader (like 4) and i see another 4 on the map, it turns out thats the enemey squad 4, and his name turns up in my squad list. besides that, the only way you could get it is modding it for single player.

Comment

It may happen when you are changed by the server while your in a squad than you go back to the team that you where on and your the 7th member in the squad

Comment

I had that bug happen to me and a few friends the other day. I just kinda sat there going wtf the whole time 'cause I couldnt spawn on the squad leader.

Comment

who needs a seventh member anyway, from my experience you are lucky if you get two people working together in the same squad!!!!! (well on pubs anyway)

Comment

Working...
              X