This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame...

Well, it's finally done. EA ****ed with me for the last time, now I have ****ed them back.

Been workin' on this for a while, tryin' to figure out how to get around punkbuster and $#it - unfortunately, the answer was so simple and right in front of me. Punkbuster doesn't even check this $#it, it's really sad.. I'm surprised no one else has figured this out yet.. Anyway, still makin' a few touch-ups but for the most part, this $#it is solid. You can do ANYTHING to bf2. I seriously mean ANYTHING. On any server, ranked, punkbustered, etc.

Made a quick video to show what ya can do - footage from live ranked/pb servers, f*ckin hillarious seeing peoples reactions lol...

Clip 1: Modified sniper rifle - tweaked mag, zoom, recoil, damage...
    Clip 2: Modified knife - tweaked damage, range (rofl)...
    Clip 3: Modified AT launcher - fully auto...
    Clip 4: Collision damage model modification - basically, they see me, but can't shoot me cause the collision model is 500ft below me, basically god mode...
    Clip 5: Modified parachute - deploy anywhere, launch 200ft in the air and then chute deploys...

... ahh, success.

Again, fu*k you EA. This will be the last time you fu*k with TGN and expect no consequences.. Perhaps I should release this to the public? That way, you have everyone running around on your precious $120/month ranked servers doing this $#it. Oh, and since punkbuster doesn't pick this up, it ain't a h4ck, right? Smile

devilsNIGHT

I cannot believe this. Its really lame that this community has to have people out there like this.

Re: Lame...

Originally posted by [GU]LIZARD
    http://www.teamgod.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2689

I cannot believe this. Its really lame that this community has to have people out there like this.
    Already posted. Already proven as a hoax. Already forgotten. But thanks for bringing it up again.

Comment

a hoax? Cool, thats awesome news. If something that big really got out it would SUCK. Sorry admin can lock this. I did a search and didn't find it however.

Comment

I kept getting sniped by someone on Karkand the other night, he was using the MEC sniper (Dragonov) and the rate of fire that he was using on me and other people was in no way default. That sniper rifle was firing like a damn machine gun!

Comment

Closed.

Comment

Working...
          X