Bages messed up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bages messed up?

I was playing on the Karkand 24/7 server earlier and I managed to jump up onto that building beside the Hotel flag as support with PKM and commited mass murder (raining grenades and hot PKM loving) on the USMC while dropping ammo to my chums below

Now heres the weird thing, i've had veteran support combat and verteran resupply badges for a while now, but in game I suddenly got "you have been awarded: basic support combat" and then shortly after that "you have been awarded: basic resupply"

Now, if this weren't odd enough, when I disconnected from the server later and went to BFHQ to check, those two badges were missing (probably replaced by the veteran ones) but instead I found I had a Navy Cross medal!!

Is that how it's supposed to work or am I hallucinating?

Re: Bages messed up?

By any chance were you a private when you looked in BFHQ? The account sometimes stuffs up and you have to log out and log back in to get your rank etc. back.

Comment

No I was my normal Master Sargeant, otherwise I wouldn't have had the PKM

Comment

Its just an account server issue communicating with the game server. The server you played on had you as a private, but kept your unlocks. Has no bearing on your points and no you didn't actually earn those badges again.

Comment

I had the same thing happen today on this SF server 70.86.87.206. Was trying for my anti-tank veteran badge and instead it said I received my basic anti-tank badge, basic armor, basic command, etc. which I already had. Also earned my veteran combat medic earlier and it hasn't shown up in my BFHQ yet.

Comment

^^^^ same here.

Also my rank has been 100% progress for about 2 weeks now. WTF?...i want my other unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart
              ^^^^ same here.

Also my rank has been 100% progress for about 2 weeks now. WTF?...i want my other unlock.
              I've noticed your rank too. How did you get so fast, I started about a month before you or maybe 2 weeks and you should be a SGM and I am almist a master sgt. What is your secret?

Comment

I think having vetran status with all kits has something to do with it...not sure how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart
                  ^^^^ same here.

It is a mistake in the feed that you are using. Since you did not have all of the basic badges "before" you made 20,000 points, you were promoted to MSgt. If you would have had all of your basic badges, you would have been promoted to 1stSgt.

So, instead of counting your next rank as SgtMaj, which is 50,000, the feed is counting your score to 1stSgt, which is why it is showing 100%.

Check out your info at BF2Player, there your next rank is correct.

Comment

Ohhhhhh, i see. Yeah it sucked...i got my pistol badge at 20,011 points, so i missed out.

Ace4u...i sent you an invite on xfire. If i'm already playing a game, i probably wont talk to you cause it takes my computer a looooooooooooooong time to switch screens...it's old and can barely run BF2.

Comment

Working...
                    X