Rapid fire APC TOW missiles and flares "glitch"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid fire APC TOW missiles and flares "glitch"

Has anyone seen any APC's shooting off rapid fire tow missiles like a machine gun lately? Or choppers that launch showers of flares? I don't know if it's a graphical glitch or an exploit that people are abusing, but it's really lame albeit somewhat rare.

Re: Rapid fire APC TOW missiles and flares "glitch"

Haven't seen it.

Comment

i've seen flares going of rapidly...but not the apc one....

im pretty sure the rapid flares is a glitch not an exploit and is just graphical.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilla_Incognito
        i've seen flares going of rapidly...but not the apc one....

im pretty sure the rapid flares is a glitch not an exploit and is just graphical.
        I doubt that, especially when I see people doing it all game. And even if it is just graphical, if I don't know I've got a lock because my client tells me I'm screwing up on flares that don't exist, it doesn't matter if they're real or not.

Comment

The "ghost" APC missiles do no damage so thats just agraphical glitch but those extra flares really seem to break the lock

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
            The "ghost" APC missiles do no damage so thats just agraphical glitch but those extra flares really seem to break the lock
            I doubt that, it's just that there is NO way to tell if you've got a lock or not with them out.

Comment

Wih the multiple shot APCs, only one missile is actually shot. For the rest, you just hear the sound (and possibly see the flash).

As for the flares, only the ones that would be able to be dropped usually are real. Though your client will tell you that you lost the lock, fire anyway when locked on to a 'fake' flare, and it will go straight for the chopper.

~Salad

Comment

Working...
              X