Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is possible to have 2 online personalities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is possible to have 2 online personalities?

Hiya,

As title really, I play bf2 and have got to master sergent. Is it possible for my gf to play on my pc and make her own name which will have her own stats without messing mine up? Without buying another copy of the game.

Cheers,

J

Re: It is possible to have 2 online personalities?

I think so, but im not totally sure. Should work in theory though.

Comment

Yes you can.
      Last summer, my 10 y/o nephew played on my pc all summer long. We use 2 different player accounts and we got our own stats.

Comment

Of course you can make another account, you will not be able to play at the same time as you only have one CD.

Comment

Uh oh, my stats my get messed up.

Comment

You can make as many additional accounts as you like.

Comment

I thought you were going to ask a question about schizophrenics (sp?) :P

Comment

well what gives? my account no longer appears in the list. Just defaultplayer my offline account and her newly created online account.

Whats the beef? I better not have lost the hundreds of hours work i've put into my account!.

HELP!

Comment

Manage accounts > Retrive account.

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
                    Of course you can make another account, you will not be able to play at the same time as you only have one CD.
                    Actually you can play on 2 systems with only one disk, just load it up to the login screen then take it out and hand it to the other person......its what my friend does because his brother lost his disk.But of course you'll need another cd keyoh yeah btw your gonna need another system to do that lol

Comment

I really expected (hoped) that this thread was about something else.

Comment

You can have more than 1 account but each account must have its own E-Mail account attached. I used my 2 mail accounts, my wifes & both kidz accounts for a total of 5 because I'm lazy and wanted to use all unlocks, which account I play depends on my mood & the map I want to play & unlock combo I want to use. Each account has a different weapon unlock combo.

Comment

Originally posted by SickieWifeBeater
                          You can have more than 1 account but each account must have its own E-Mail account attached. I used my 2 mail accounts, my wifes & both kidz accounts for a total of 5 because I'm lazy and wanted to use all unlocks, which account I play depends on my mood & the map I want to play & unlock combo I want to use. Each account has a different weapon unlock combo.
                          If you put the total time you've played on all those accounts together, you could have all the unlocks under one account only, and of course a lot more points and awards.

Comment

due to the unfortunate fact that my computer is crap, I can only play at a Game Shack. Hundreds of people log into BF2 from their computers, and it runs fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X