Help Needed Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed Please

I have just got bf2 and installed it onto my computor all was going well untill i went to go onto a game got to map screen loads up fine tells me to press esc to goin game when i do this the screen changes for a split second and then goes back to the press esc key and it freezes it does it in single player and in multiplayer i tryed uninstalling and reinstalling and still the same any body ghot any ideas.

Re: Help Needed Please

dont listen to that, just wait till it loads, & then on the bottom right a button will eventually appear.

Comment

OHHH, you're on the load screen.

Escape CANCELS the join! Read carefully.

Comment

After the map loads, there should be a join botton the lower right hand.

Comment

Yeah you get the join button and in the top left corner it ses press esc to enter game have tryed both ways freezes on both

Comment

You can try and press esc while it is loading and you can get out of that and pick another server to join. But if it freezes, it might be you computer. Did you list your specs? I had to upgrade my video card to play You may want to clean your computer by defraging it, deleting cookies, and ensuring you fire wall is disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
              You can try and press esc while it is loading and you can get out of that and pick another server to join. But if it freezes, it might be you computer. Did you list your specs? I had to upgrade my video card to play You may want to clean your computer by defraging it, deleting cookies, and ensuring you fire wall is disabled.
              Beging to think it may be the computor aswell the specs are 512mb ram and 128mb video memory with a pentium 4 and the processor is 2.66ghz so i thought it would have worked

Comment

what video card do u have?

Comment

You need to list you specs so we can find out what the problem is.

Comment

sorry for sounding thick but i dont no much about computors but on the front it ses hp pavilion t250.The specs are 2.66ghz, intel pentium 4 , 512 mb ddr, ati radeon 9200x, and 128 mb video memory. As for my video card i really dont no if someone could tell me what to look for i will have a look.

Comment

I am beging to think that my graphics card is what is causing this after reading posts about the radion 9200. Can anyone tell me a card that works well and will fit a hp t250.

Comment

I would say get a 6800GT AGP, it must be AGP as from what I have read on the HP site you have an AGP motherboard not a PCI-E motherboard.

Comment

Working...
                        X