Cannot Mutiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Mutiny

I've been on several servers where the mutiny button is not available. It didn't matter if I was a Squad Leader or Squad Member, i could not mutiny the commander. Is this a bug, or is it a feature that was disabled in the server.

FYI: I'm making a few separate posts on bugs I've seen.

Re: Cannot Mutiny

I think it's an admin decision. Some setting that allows/disallows votes. I've noticed that when this is set, you can't kick vote other players as well.

Comment

some servers (including ours) turn off voting as we get fed up with muppets trying to kick people that kick their ass, people trying to change maps because they don't like that map, trying to do a mutiny because they want the double points at the end of the round. I know that sometimes people need to be kicked from servers as they have no respect for the other players on the server and disrupt the game play so the admins kick them, but only for a valid reason not because some keeps killing someone so the easy way is to turn off the voting on the server

Comment

Yes, but I always find the benefits outweigh the negatives. If nothing else, they serve as a wake-up call to commanders/players...

Comment

Working...
        X